Welcome to Floodlight.com, operated by Floodlight. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of Floodlight.com (the “Service”). Please read them carefully.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms, whether or not you are a registered user. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Service.
Modifications to Terms
We may modify these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending an email notification, posting the revised Terms on the Service, or updating the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. By continuing to use the Service after the revised Terms have been posted, you agree to the changes.
Account Registration and Security
To access certain features of the Service, you may need to register for an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when registering for an account, and to update your account information as necessary to ensure that it remains accurate and complete.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login credentials and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Using the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service;
- Using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Service than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional web browser;
- Collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information from the Service, including account names;
- Using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- Impersonating another person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Violating any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encouraging or enabling any other individual to engage in any of the activities prohibited in these Terms.
The Service and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Floodlight, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Floodlight, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FLOODLIGHT DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR